Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 17 and it is finally summer here in Tahoe!

As usual I started late today, but I was up too late last night.
I am noticing my skin is breaking out so I am going to try to get into the sauna more-I have only used it once since I started. Also try to get my H2O up. I haven't been too worried about it since there is so much naturally "filtered" water in fruits and veggies.
This "morning" 20 oz hot water with lemon juice and a little maple syrup.
1/2 gallon (64oz) juice consisting of
1/2 pineapple, 1 pear, 1lb spinach, 1/2 head celery, 1 lime skinned.
I ended up "cheating" and had 2 awesome veggie wraps in a skin of rice paper with ample amounts of watercress, basil, cilantro, matchstick carrots and some creamy peanut sweet chile sauce. No issues with having solid food whatsoever. Unlike the past where this would have meant I had "failed" I'm just human and I made a concious choice. I chose a healthy option and will be back to juice tomorrow. Also, I am not always documenting everything I take in. As a general rule I am getting 1 head of celery and 2 lbs of greens per day with various fruits.

No comments: